Are you looking at creating a Facebook page for your Support Group? Or do you already have a page, but are struggling to navigate the platform? This workshop will help you with the basic set up and management of a Facebook page.
This session will cover:
- Facebook ethics
- Creating and scheduling posts
- Creating events
- Sharing photos and creating albums
- Creating appropriate content
Date: Thursday 15 August 2019
Time: 9.30am – 12.00pm
Venue: ConnectGroups Office, 10 Almondbury Road Booragoon WA 6154
Cost: $33 ConnectGroups members (Self Help and Support Groups) only.
RSVP: Click here to RSVP.
ConnectGroups is not associated with Facebook. All trademarks acknowledged.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required fourteen (14) days after invoice is received. Only fully paid attendees will be able to attend.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute is welcome to attend on your behalf at no extra charge.
- Cancellation by ConnectGroups: If for any reason ConnectGroups is required to cancel a training session, ConnectGroups will provide a full refund.
- Cancellation by the attendee(s): Refunds/Credit Notes will only be available to those attendees that provide written notice of at least ten (10) working days.