This workshop is tailored for incorporated and non-incorporated Support Groups, emerging groups and those in their early years of activity in the community.
The session will focus on identifying those risk factors that can adversely impact on the long term sustainability of the group. It will provide participants with the necessary tools to assist and empower them.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is a good governance model
- Succession planning
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
Time: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Location: ConnectGroups Office, 10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon WA 6154
Cost: $33 ConnectGroups Self Help and Support Groups members only
RSVP: Click here to register.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required fourteen (14) days after invoice is received. Only fully paid attendees will be able to attend.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute is welcome to attend on your behalf at no extra charge.
- Cancellation by ConnectGroups: If for any reason ConnectGroups is required to cancel a training session, ConnectGroups will provide a full refund.
- Cancellation by the attendee(s): Refunds/Credit Notes will only be available to those attendees that provide written notice of at least ten (10) working days.