An innovative early intervention and prevention Mental Health Program
The Pay it Forward Plan (PIF) is a ConnectGroups’ small grants program available to members. The objective of PIF is to be a mental health early intervention and prevention initiative to:
- Empower peer Support Groups to achieve positive mental health outcomes for their members
- Contribute to the prevention of mental distress and/or illness, and the recovery of mental health for peer Support Group members, families and/or carers
- Further peer Support Groups’ mental health supports to their members
- Promote good mental health
- Encourage peer Support Groups’ mission, governance, and sustainability
Got a Question? Take a look at our new FAQs page.
The next round of Pay it Forward is now open!
Click here to download the Pay it Forward guidelines.
Click here to download an application form.
Applications close Thursday 27 February 2020.
For more information about Pay it Forward, or for support with your application, please contact:
Community Engagement Officer
Phone: 08 9364 6909