Benefits of Membership
At ConnectGroups, we realise that beginning a Support Group and keeping a group going through its inevitable ups and downs may be daunting. We are here to lend our support to our member groups to ensure their strength and sustainability.
Some of our services are to:
- Provide knowledge and resources to start Support Groups
- Provide ongoing assistance to existing Support Groups in terms of internal dynamics, facilitator training, and linking in with relevant community resources
- Develop and deliver specialised sector development to our members
- Hold community forums to bring together different groups for purposes of networking and information sharing
- Refer individuals to existing Support Groups
Membership with ConnectGroups entitles you to:
- Inclusion in the ConnectGroups online directory of Support Groups
- Subscription to the monthly e-news (optional)
- One on one professional help with group development issues
- Invitations to special events
- Savings on ConnectGroups’ workshops
- Networking invitations
- Group contact details are entered in internal referral database
There is NO CHARGE for membership.
For more information about becoming a ConnectGroups member, contact the SCDO Tegan O’Rafferty on (08) 9364 6909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.