An innovative early intervention and prevention Mental Health/Social and Emotional Wellbeing Program
The Pay it Forward Plan (PIF) is a ConnectGroups’ small grants program available to peer Support Group members. The objective of PIF is to be a mental health early intervention and prevention initiative to:
Note: Most Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities prefer to define mental health as social and emotional wellbeing (SEWB). Respectfully, the program references both terms.
- Empower peer Support Groups to achieve positive mental health/social and emotional wellbeing outcomes for their members
- Contribute to the prevention of mental distress and/or illness, and the recovery of mental health/social and emotional wellbeing for peer Support Group members, families and/or carers
- Further peer Support Groups’ mental health/social and emotional wellbeing supports to their members
- Promote good mental health/social and emotional wellbeing
- Encourage peer Support Groups’ mission, governance, and sustainability
The current round of Pay it Forward has now closed.
For more information about Pay it Forward, please contact:
Community Engagement Officer
Phone: 08 9364 6909