An innovative early intervention and prevention Mental Health/Social and Emotional Wellbeing Program
The Pay it Forward Plan (PIF) is a ConnectGroups’ small grants program available to peer Support Group members. The objective of PIF is to be a mental health early intervention and prevention initiative to:
- Empower peer Support Groups to achieve positive mental health/social and emotional wellbeing outcomes for their members
- Contribute to the prevention of mental distress and/or illness, and the recovery of mental health/social and emotional wellbeing for peer Support Group members, families and/or carers
- Further peer Support Groups’ mental health/social and emotional wellbeing supports to their members
- Promote good mental health/social and emotional wellbeing
- Encourage peer Support Groups’ mission, governance, and sustainability
The current round of Pay it Forward is now open!
Click here to view the Pay it Forward Guidelines.
Click here to access the Pay it Forward online application form.
Note: Please click SAVE when you open the form and log in with your email address to create an account with Jotform. You can then continue to edit your application before submitting it.
If you would prefer to download and use the PIF application word document, please contact our grants team.
Grant applications close on Friday 15 March 2024.
For more information about Pay it Forward, please contact:
Phone: 08 9364 6909