A Facebook Group is a good way of keeping in touch with your Support Group members outside of meetings. It is an effective platform for sharing information with regular members, as well as reaching remote members who are unable to attend meetings and introducing new members to the Group.
This session will cover:
- Creating a Facebook Group
- Setting guidelines
- Changing your privacy and settings
- Managing your members
- Sharing photos and documents
- Creating events
- Group etiquette and legalities
Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
Venue: ConnectGroups Office, 10 Almondbury Road Booragoon WA 6154
Cost: $35 ConnectGroups
RSVP: Click here to register.
ConnectGroups is not associated with Facebook. All trademarks acknowledged.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required fourteen (14) days after invoice is received. Only fully paid attendees will be able to attend.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute is welcome to attend on your behalf at no extra charge.
- Cancellation by ConnectGroups: If for any reason ConnectGroups is required to cancel a training session, ConnectGroups will provide a full refund.
- Cancellation by the attendee(s): Refunds/Credit Notes will only be available to those attendees that provide written notice of at least ten (10) working days.