Introduction to Mental Health and Wellbeing
This session, facilitated by FremantleMind Inc, provides general mental health psychoeducation with a focus on wellbeing and the most common mental health conditions.
Topics covered include:
- An overview of depression, anxiety, substance abuse and suicide
- An overview of the most prominent mental health issues including signs, symptoms, and management
- The most prominent mental health resources and how/when to access them
- Recognising burnout and understanding how to manage it using self-care
- How and when to access available community-based professional support.
Date: Friday 4th June 2021
Time: 9.30am – 3.00pm
Location: FremantleMind Inc. Hub, 3 Beach Street, Fremantle