Do you find it hard to attract and retain your volunteers to help run and maintain your Support Group?
The session run by VolunteeringWA in partnership with ConnectGroups will provide you with the tools of how to turn passive Group members to active Volunteers.
The workshop will cover
- Sharing of good practice volunteer attraction models utilised by the sector
- Investigating motivation and the generational expectations of the volunteer experience
- How to future-proof your Support Group by doing a few things differently.
- Volunteer Rights and Responsibilities
Date: Wednesday 10 April 2019
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Bentley Library, Hedley Place (Corner of Manning Road), Bentley WA 6102
Cost: $33 ConnectGroups members (Self Help and Support Groups) only.
RSVP: Click here to RSVP.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required fourteen (14) days after invoice is received. Only fully paid attendees will be able to attend.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute is welcome to attend on your behalf at no extra charge.
- Cancellation by ConnectGroups: If for any reason ConnectGroups is required to cancel a training session, ConnectGroups will provide a full refund.
- Cancellation by the attendee(s): Refunds/Credit Notes will only be available to those attendees that provide written notice of at least ten (10) working days.