Dream it Forward
Dream it Forward is a small grants program focused on identifying, strengthening, sustaining, or adding value to grassroots, community-led projects that:
- Positively impact the social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing (SEWB) of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, families, and communities in Western Australia.
- Strengthen cultural identity and apply culturally-informed ways of healing to improve social and emotional wellbeing.
- Reduce risk factors and operate a range of activities to increase community protection against psychological distress.
- Embed cultural understanding into the design and delivery of activities that enhance quality of life, and holistically promote wellbeing.
- Focuses on connection to country, culture, spirituality, family, and community.
- By the community for the community!
The next round of Dream it Forward is now open!
Applications close on Thursday 7 May 2020, but submissions will be accepted throughout the year as community need emerges.
For clarification, information or support with your ideas for submission to this funding round, please contact:
Phone: 08 9364 6909