An innovative early intervention and prevention Mental Health Program
The Pay it Forward Plan (PIF) is a ConnectGroups’ small grants program available to peer Support Group members. The objective of PIF is to be a mental health early intervention and prevention initiative to:
- Empower peer Support Groups to achieve positive mental health outcomes for their members
- Contribute to the prevention of mental distress and/or illness, and the recovery of mental health for peer Support Group members, families and/or carers
- Further peer Support Groups’ mental health supports to their members
- Promote good mental health
- Encourage peer Support Groups’ mission, governance, and sustainability
The current round of Pay it Forward is now open!
Click here to read and download the Pay it Forward Guidelines.
Click here to download the Pay it Forward Application Form.
Applications close on Thursday 13 August 2020.
Got a Question? Take a look at our new FAQs page
For more information about Pay it Forward, please contact:
Community Engagement Officer
Phone: 08 9364 6909