Mingenew CRC provides access to information and services in the Mingenew community. We also provide access to information technology and provide a number of social and business development activities to community members and local business.
A support group of Maori Grandmothers and friends who meet together for connection and support, to celebrate and practice their culture and language, and support their grandchildren, families and community.
Outcare’s reintegration services help all Australians to fully engage with society in a positive, contributing manner.
We can assist anyone over 12 years of age and have programs dedicated to meet the needs of indigenous Australians. We offer support to help people regain direction and maintain positive social engagement. We have programs that build capacity for people experiencing barriers to entering the private rental market, and mature aged men and women seeking to re-enter the workforce after a period of unemployment.
We specialise in person centred care for people whose circumstances place them at risk of entry to the criminal justice system, or who are currently serving a sentence. We can provide support in prison, during release and after release to help rebuild positive lives, families and futures.
Rise has been working with communities for more than 35 years. We provide choices for over 4000 people from all walks of life. These include young people at risk, those experiencing mental health issues, people with disability, carers and older people. Together we can create communities that shine.
- Rise – Helen’s Place, 41a Great Northern Highway, Middle Swan WA 6056
- Rise – Alderson Place, Unit 6/1 Merino Entrance Cockburn Central WA 6164
- Rise – Arts Hub, 12 Dorchester Ave Warwick WA 6024
- Rise – Centenary | Moorditj House, 2 Astroloma Place Koongamia WA 6056
- Rise – Hamilton House, 1/14 Stafford Street Midland WA 6056
- Rise – Milperra, 14 Chidlow St, Mount Helena WA 6082
- Rise – Peter Anderton Centre, 12 Anderson Road Forrestfield WA 6058
- Rise – Stratton Edge, Jecks Place Stratton WA 6056
- Rise – Wahroonga, 2 Craig Street Mundaring WA 6073
- Rise – Wembley, 40 Alexander Street Wembley WA 6014
- Rise – Yirra Mia, 4 Talus Drive (cnr South West Highway) Mt Richon WA 6112
- Aboriginal Social Centre
- Aboriginal Community Services
- Aged Care Community Services
- Aged Care In Home Support Provider
- Aged Care Social Centre
- Art Social Centre for People with Disability, Those With Mental Health Challenges & Older People
- Community Housing Provider
- Community Recreation Groups
- Community Social Groups
- Family & Domestic Violence (FDV) Services
- Mental Health Community Services
- NDIS Provider (Disability, Independent Living, Aged Care, Mental Health)
- Overnight Aged Care Respite Service (including Dementia)
- People with Disability Supported Accommodation
- People with Disability Community Support
- Youth Centre (12 to 17 years)
- Youth Case Work
- Youth Services
Aims to create and maintain a livable, safe and inclusive neighbourhood. Aims to build a sense of community that provides residents with meaningful connections to others, engages all residents in activities that foster wellbeing, contentedness, and safety.
This women’s cross-cultural sewing, arts and craft support group provides a safe healing space where women can connect, build relationships and receive encouragement and support. Members are encouraged to bring along to the group any projects they are working on, extra resources will become available and shared over time. ‘Women creating, yarning and healing together.’
Provides a safe, secure and welcoming facility conducive to community needs whilst encouraging social and developmental opportunities for children, families and the community. Over 20 groups which support members of our community meet at the Centre on regular basis. The Centre is also a hub and distributes information to families and community members of all ages on the services/activities on offer in Busselton.
Your partner in therapy.
Therapy Focus is Western Australia’s leading provider of professional disability services for people with disability.
Our highly individualised and comprehensive therapy services help people develop skills, overcome challenges and achieve their goals. Services are available through a range of funding options, including the NDIS, and can be provided at home, school, in the community or from one of our 20 office locations.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
Wisdom of Westonia are the seniors group in Westonia. Westonia do not have any services for seniors so they meet at Westonia Community Resource Centre once a week to play games and catch up, chat about their health, family, life in general, ask for help or direction where needed.
Westonia CRC is the auspice for this group and deliver meals 3 days a week voluntatily (food is provided by Catercare and Ramelius Resources – small mining company in Westonia), drive them to the train station to go to Perth appointments etc.