Phoenix provides complex trauma healing and recovery support for adult survivors of historical child sexual abuse (CSA) through counselling and psycho-education, as well as supporting non-offending significant others impacted by a disclosure of CSA. Phoenix services also include training, education, prevention and community awareness raising activities. PHOENIX advocates for increased understanding of childhood trauma and the impact of child sexual abuse on individuals, families and the whole community and the benefits of early intervention and prevention.
- S We are a service that focuses on STRENGTHS and SAFETY
- A We are a service that is ACCESSIBLE and AFFORDABLE
- F We are a FRIENDLY and FEARLESS service FREE and independent of any political or religious affiliations
- E We are a service that ENGAGES with others and ENCOURAGES and strives for EXCELLENCE in all that we do
- R We are a service that RESPECTS those we work alongside and applies RIGOUR to our practice